mardi 7 juin 2011

Slim Suede Coal.

OK, so it turns out I can't quite stop myself from boring you with just a little bit of that other stuff (just like I said I wouldn't).

The Sofia Coppola collection for Louis Vuitton is, of course, amazing - how could I resist this perfect synergy of my favourite bastions of style?  It encapsulates my '30s look' perfectly - LV, Marc, plus the fact that Sofia Coppola has always been one of my idols of cool/chic/effortless/fashion.  She and Charlotte Gainsbourg are two of my most-Googled inspirations when I really want to go for that 'I am so awesome I don't even care' look.

So, drumroll, please...  I am now the proud owner (THANK YOU, Mum!!) of the Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton 'Slim Suede Coal' evening bag, which I am planning to double up as an everyday purse and occasional evening clutch (see, so awesome I am mixing up all the rules?!).







I love her with my heart.

P.S. - I promise this isn't going to turn into one of those boring blogs that it just cut-and-pasted electronic fashion moodboards, heavy on the Jane Birkin and the Grey Gardens.  Thanks for bearing with me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire