jeudi 21 juillet 2011

New Stuff

So, I have new shoes and a new haircut.

I would like to have found a proper picture of the shoes, but they don't seem to exist (at least not on the New Look website).  It probably covers it to say that they are brown, chunkily wooden-heeled, 10.5 centimetres high (the height of champions!), and most importantly fulfill my criteria of 'really high but not slutty'.

Plus, new hair.  Well, not that new as I am still valiantly trying to grow it and revert to my natural colour, but the best possible version of this while I make the transition.  I took photographs of Francoise Hardy, Jane Birkin, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lucy Gordon and, um, Claudia Winkleman.

Also, my mum sent me some amazing flowers for our new flat - something that always makes life a little cheerier.

As such, here is what my desk* looks like today:

*Lest 'desk' sounds a little bit professional, I should probably add that this also doubles up as my dining table and has to be pushed back to the wall if you want to be able to open the sitting room door to get out.



Now all I need for the perfect life is:

Dream House.

Nissan Figaro.

Small dog.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire