mercredi 6 mars 2013

Hot Cakes

Some of you may know that I have a very glamorous and lovely mother called Kim.  If so, you may or may not also know that she is extremely clever and talented.  She runs her own boutique publishing company, Cloud 10 Publishing, and has written an amazingly fun and funny book, called Hot Cakes.

Hot Cakes is pretty unique, as it is a novel with recipes - and, with the book, you can get access to exclusive videos demonstrating the recipes (plus they are also genuinely entertaining in themselves!).

The novel is hilarious, a little bit saucy and with a lot of heart.  I loved it, and not just because I'm biased.

I highly recommend that you read it immediately - and if, like me, you have a cool mum to buy a last-minute Mothers' Day present for... then, you're welcome!

It's available in paperback and Kindle edition here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire