mardi 25 juin 2013

Current Favourite Things


Just for fun, here are the things currently making my life a bit more awesome.

My Amazing New Michael Kors Watch
Sorry if this sounds braggy, but I just love it so much!  I copied my awesome friend Lou, who already had one (making us watch buddies, yay!) and it fulfills all my most important criteria: massive, shiny…  Actually, that’s kind of it.  My two criteria.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
I expect lots of you hate this, right?  Yes, you – I can see your judging eyes.  I love it so much.  I expected to feel sneery about it, but it turns out that it makes me feel nothing but pure joy.  I wish the whole family were my best frie-ends (snap).  And that I had a pet pig called Glitzy.

Zoe Karssen
My bat T-shirt and grumpy kittens sweatshirt bring me unimagined joy.  I’m that shallow.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire