jeudi 30 janvier 2014

Travelling woman.

It's super cheesy, but I keep hearing/using/liking the phrase recently that 'travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer'.

I'm not sure this is entirely accurate.  I can kind of apply the same logic to great food, items that make my living environment more productive, etc.

However, I really like the ethos of it.  I also believe that one of the keys to everyday happiness in the humdrum routine is to have things to look forward to, whether large or small.

I happen to have a couple of quite large things on the horizon, lucky me.  I made a sort-of resolution to make travel a priority this year, and so far I am succeeding in this with flying colours.

For the first half of this year, I have already booked two trips that I am really excited about.

The first is to Marrakech, and I'm off in less than a fortnight's!  I can barely put into words how happy this makes me.  It's a place I've fancied for a long time and the timing is perfect.

Until then, I will mostly be listening to Marrakech Express and reading Hideous Kinky.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire