lundi 10 août 2015

Two of my favourites.

I love this.  And in a very self-serving way, I enjoy reading people I admire say they have their own regrets about life.


Jemima Kirke: Do you ever regret not taking advantage of things more when you were younger?
Courtney Love: Regrets, I have a few, but in the end, as Frank Sinatra sings, “I did it my way.”
JK: You know those people who say they don’t have any regrets? I hate that so much.
CL: I have a few regrets, for sure.
JK: It’s so inhuman and so immoral to say, “I have no regrets.”
CL: Je ne regrette rien. I have a lot of regrets, of course I do. I should have taken that part; I should have maybe married that one, I don’t know, but I didn’t.


http://mag.citizensofhumanity.com/courtney-love/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire