mercredi 7 septembre 2016

Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice...

So, you can find me recently talking Songs and Stories with the wonderful blogger Cora Linn of Tea Party Princess - an exciting little pre-YAShot treat for me (getting to talk about my favourite things).  I will be at YAShot speaking on a panel about music in books and I am looking forward to it a ridiculous amount.

Quite fittingly, I spent the weekend in a field listening to Bat for Lashes - among others - for the truly delightful End of The Road festival.  Natasha was definitely a highlight; she was incredible.  As were Joanna Newsom, Cat Power, Devendra Barnhart, Feels, GOAT, Bridget Christie, Josie Long, Jeffrey Lewis, Phosphorescent.... the list goes on and should also really include the silent disco, the woodland library (yes, really - as you can see, it was basically my dream festival), the karaoke bathtub and the raclette stand.

Bat for Lashes did a beautiful cover of this song, which is in my head this morning.

Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
And it all comes down to you...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire