mercredi 22 mars 2017

Wednesday chez ECW.

So, somehow tonight seems to have unexpectedly turned into a solo YouTube party...

This song should be the theme tune to my future biopic - purely on the title alone.  I hadn't listened to it in ages and the opening lyrics actually made me LOL.  I love it so.  Plus it's obscene how sexy Moz is in this video.



OF COURSE this song is ridiculously happy-making.  It reminds me of dancing around with my sister when we were children (apparently it came out in 1993, so I was 12 and she was 9).  Now it makes me happy in a whole spectrum of ways.



Now, presuming you're still with me, everything you have ever seen in your life thus far was only to prepare you for THIS.  My friend Ruth and I discovered it (when drunk and wanting to do the rap and resulting dance moves, obv).  I've tried to watch it every day of my life since, frankly. There's a very good reason why this has been captioned 'may be too hot to handle'...




Finally, if still watching this is wrong then I don't ever want to be right.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire